The 6th of December, the day when 15 year-old Alexis Grigoropoulos was shot dead by police without provocation, marked the beginning of a social uprising in Greece. His unlawful killing quickly became a symbol for the peoples disquiet with political corruption and media manipulation and propaganda. Hundreds of thousands of people flooded the streets to protest and actively reclaim a better social, political and economic system that is based on humans’ basic rights of freedom and wellbeing and not capital or profit. Continue reading
- A-Chat – Wed 29th March. 6-9pm. GAS. Anarchist Social and Tea drinking
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~ 22.3.2017 –A-Chat New Date Announcement–
- Glasgow Events Rachel Corrie open-mic and singalong. Volunteering at WestGAP and much more.
- Glasgow Events EVENT CANCELLATION – A-Chat – WATCH OUT FOR NEW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Glasgow Events Antifascist callout : SDL marching in Alloa tomorrow + Dungavel demo Sunday
- Glasgow Events 7th March
- Glasgow Events Short autonomy update
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~10.2.2017
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~ 21.1.17
- Glasgow Events No more deaths in detention – Glasgow demo today
Tagsacab alexandros Alexandros Grigoropoulos anarcha-feminism anarchism anarchist communism Anarchist Federation anarchists Angry not Apathetic Anti-Cuts anti-military anti-war anti cuts antifa Asylum Seekers Black Power class war communism credit crunch direct action edinburgh elections electoralism event Events feminism financial crisis G20 G20 Protests gaza gaza strip GE2015 glasgow Glasgow Anarchists glasgow city council glasgow university greece greek commentary greek riots Hetherington Research Club history Home Office international international solidarity Isa Muazu israel IWW london mayday metropolitan police nationalism News News/Opinion/Discussion No Borders palestine parliamentarianism police brutality politics protest queer Revolution save our schools scotland socialism Solidarity Strathclyde university Strike student activism Student Occupation Students UK Unite the Union Unity video wyndford primary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets