Chris Arendt grew up in a trailer at the end of a dirt road in the middle of a rural Michigan cornfield. At the moment he’s on a road-trip around Britain in the company of Moazzam Begg, from Birmingham UK and Omar Deghayes, a refugee from Libya with family in Brighton. The three of them will be speaking at public meetings in Glasgow and Edinburgh on Friday 30 January and Saturday 31 January. Continue reading
- Glasgow Events from 26/03/2015
- This is what democracy looks like?
- Glasgow Events from 18/03/2015
- Glasgow Events Dungavel Hunger Strike – Demonstrate in support Tomorrow Sunday 15 March
- Go Beyond the Law
- Why I shot a Royalist, Germaine Berton
- Glasgow Events from 12/03/2015
- An anarchist watches: Steven Universe
- Cut Military Spending? Scrap Trident?
- Glasgow Events from 03/03/2015
Tagsacab alexandros Alexandros Grigoropoulos anarcha-feminism anarchism anarchist communism Anarchist Federation anarchists Anti-Cuts anti-military anti-war anti cuts antifa Asylum Seekers bank bailout banking crisis benefits class war communism credit crunch direct action edinburgh event Events feminism financial crisis G20 G20 Protests gaza gaza strip glasgow Glasgow Anarchists glasgow city council Glasgow Skeptics glasgow university greece greek commentary greek riots Hetherington Research Club history Home Office iceland international international solidarity Isa Muazu israel IWW mayday metropolitan police nationalism News News/Opinion/Discussion No Borders palestine police brutality police impunity politics protest Revolution Revolutionaries save our schools scotland SOCIAL socialism Solidarity spain Strathclyde university Strike student activism Student Occupation Students Unite the Union Unity video wyndford primary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets