The latest issue of our Resistance free sheet is on the streets! This special issue looks at the struggles of women, both historically and today. Articles include a look at:
- Abortion struggles in Ireland and Spain
- Legal battles for women in the UK
- Gender and Factory Resistance in China
- Women & LGBTQIA in Ukraine today
- Free Women of Spain in the 1930s
- Dealing with sexual harassment at work
- Transgender struggles being side-tracked by mainstream acceptance
- The Angry Women of Liverpool
- Single mothers fighting social cleansing in East London
You can download the issue here!
Posted in News/Opinion/Discussion, Resources
Tagged abortion, Abortion Rights, anarchism, anarchist communism, Anarchist Federation, Angre Women Of Liverpool, anti-sexism, AWOL, Britain, China, e15, e15 mothers, factory struggles, feminism, Harassment, Ieland, legal aid, LGBTQIA, Liverpool, Mujeres Libres, News, politics, Resistance, sexism, single mothers, Solidarity, spain, struggles, Transgender, transsexual, UK, Ukrane, women, Workers Struggles
Not much has been written about the role played by Anarchists in the Chinese revolution. Here Andrew Flood of the Workers Solidarity Movement in Ireland explores the subject.