Whether you work for a wage, get a social wage, or scam your way by the best you can, today is a day the working class everywhere. We’ll be keeping the spirit of the Haymarket Martyrs alive by heading out on the junction of Buchanan Street and Gordon Street with a stall collecting money for the #baltimoreuprising legal/bail fund, and we’ve made a few wee treats to help in the task. Swing by and say hello between 12 and 2 this afternoon 🙂
- A-Chat – Wed 29th March. 6-9pm. GAS. Anarchist Social and Tea drinking
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~ 22.3.2017 –A-Chat New Date Announcement–
- Glasgow Events Rachel Corrie open-mic and singalong. Volunteering at WestGAP and much more.
- Glasgow Events EVENT CANCELLATION – A-Chat – WATCH OUT FOR NEW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Glasgow Events Antifascist callout : SDL marching in Alloa tomorrow + Dungavel demo Sunday
- Glasgow Events 7th March
- Glasgow Events Short autonomy update
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~10.2.2017
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~ 21.1.17
- Glasgow Events No more deaths in detention – Glasgow demo today
Tagsacab alexandros Alexandros Grigoropoulos anarcha-feminism anarchism anarchist communism Anarchist Federation anarchists Angry not Apathetic Anti-Cuts anti-military anti-war anti cuts antifa Asylum Seekers Black Power class war communism credit crunch direct action edinburgh elections electoralism event Events feminism financial crisis G20 G20 Protests gaza gaza strip GE2015 glasgow Glasgow Anarchists glasgow city council glasgow university greece greek commentary greek riots Hetherington Research Club history Home Office international international solidarity Isa Muazu israel IWW london mayday metropolitan police nationalism News News/Opinion/Discussion No Borders palestine parliamentarianism police brutality politics protest queer Revolution save our schools scotland socialism Solidarity Strathclyde university Strike student activism Student Occupation Students UK Unite the Union Unity video wyndford primary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets