Below is a link to an article on autonomous healthcare in two Zapatista Caracoles based on talks in Glasgow and Edinburgh given by someone who has been working in the zones for the last two years as a health promoter. The second article is an interview with the same person that deals more with autonomous organsiation in general in Zapatista communities.
- Glasgow Events Autonomy Update 2/11/17
- Glasgow Events Autonomy update 20.10.17
- Glasgow Events Autonomy update
- Glasgow Events September 2017
- Glasgow Events workers theatre weekender and lots more
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~ 29.4.2017
- Glasgow Events Red and Black singing group and women/nb/gq carpentry starting in Glasgow
- Red and Black choir 1st session on Thurs. New Radical Singing Group in Glasgow!
- A-Chat – Wed 29th March. 6-9pm. GAS. Anarchist Social and Tea drinking
- Glasgow Events ~~Glasgow Autonomy Update~~ 22.3.2017 –A-Chat New Date Announcement–
Tagsacab alexandros Alexandros Grigoropoulos anarcha-feminism anarchism anarchist communism Anarchist Federation anarchists Angry not Apathetic Anti-Cuts anti-military anti-war anti cuts antifa Asylum Seekers Black Power class war communism credit crunch direct action edinburgh elections electoralism event Events feminism financial crisis G20 G20 Protests gaza gaza strip GE2015 glasgow Glasgow Anarchists glasgow city council glasgow university greece greek commentary greek riots Hetherington Research Club history Home Office international international solidarity Isa Muazu israel IWW london mayday metropolitan police nationalism News News/Opinion/Discussion No Borders palestine parliamentarianism police brutality politics protest queer Revolution save our schools scotland socialism Solidarity Strathclyde university Strike student activism Student Occupation Students UK Unite the Union Unity video wyndford primary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets